What is the difference between good customer service and great customer service?
There is no quick or simple answer. It takes years of learning what gets customer satisfaction ratings to be the highest possible and keeps those clients coming back. However, there are a few things we do at Cleanville carpet, rug, and stone care that have been proven to get us 5 star Google reviews and the most loyal clients in the business!
One of the most important things we do is communicate with our clients before, during, and after the service we provide. This includes:
– taking the original call and getting all the relevant details of the client’s concerns
– giving the clients a reminder call a day or two before their appointment
– calling clients 30 minutes ahead of the appointment to let them know when to expect us
– explaining our process and how to care for your carpet after we clean it at the time of service
– a follow up call the day after the service to make sure our service met and exceeded the client’s expectations
– reminder emails after one year since the date of cleaning to help our clients remember our services may be needed again
Besides communication very thoroughly with our clients, we strive for providing the best cleaning service experience in our industry. We have invested a ton of time and money into making sure our technicians are highly trained, have the best equipment available, and are prepared to provide solutions for our client’s unique problems. If our technicians do not know an answer to a problem, they will consult with one of our Master Textile Cleaner certified managers to come up with a solution.
In the event that our client has an issue after the cleaning, we will come back to the job site as soon as possible and touch up areas if needed at no charge. We have heard too many horror stories about other companies that will avoid client’s phone calls when the have an issue. That will never happen at Cleanville. We are not satisfied until the client is! Check out our 50+ FIVE STAR Google reviews that prove our clients are the most important part of our business!