Today I want to talk about the rug cleaning market in SLC. A quick Google search will yield a list of results that shows a number of different carpet cleaning companies that say they can “clean” your area and oriental rugs. There are also a couple of rug retail stores that offer rug cleaning as a service as well. And, of course, you will see Cleanville Rug Care on the list!
So what should you look for when choosing a company to professionally clean your expensive textiles?
1. *** Make sure they are not going to clean your hand knotted/wool/silk/viscose/etc… rugs with their HOT WATER truck mounted carpet cleaning system!!!
2. Do they know the differences between rug types, fiber types, and how to clean them respectively?
3. Do they have a submersion wash setup for doing a thorough cleaning on your heavily soiled rugs?
4. Do they have the proper and adequate insurance?
5. Can they pickup and deliver your rugs?
6. Do they offer a fiber protector application after cleaning?
7. Will they let you watch the rug cleaning process or see the cleaning area?
8. Do they stay current on all the latest cleaning methods and tools in the industry?
9. Do they have reviews and testimonials to back up their claims??
Those are just some of the concerns you should have when you are shopping for a rug cleaning professional in your area. We get asked a lot of these questions every day and want to make sure the public is informed on the rug cleaning process and why you shouldn’t have an average carpet cleaning company clean your valuable investments. Rug cleaning is not an easy task and should be left to the professionals. It is very easy to ruin a very expensive and sentimentally valuable item without the proper training or knowledge!
As always, we invite you to give us a call or come tour our rug shop anytime!
Thanks for reading,
T.J. & the CLeanville Staff